Skip to content

Metal Platinum

What's Platinum

Our most popular metal for wedding bands and engagement rings is platinum. The natural white shine of platinum enhances a diamond's sparkle and brilliance and won't ever fade or alter color. Platinum is the ultimate representation of genuine, enduring, and everlasting love since it will never fade.
Platnium Rings image

Density and Solidity
Platinum is a hard metal. The most secure setting for your diamond or precious stone is made possible by its density. For setting loose diamonds, all of our platinum rings feature platinum prongs. Re-plating is not necessary because platinum is a naturally white metal; it will never lose its beauty.

Patina of Platinum
Even though platinum is the most durable jewelry metal, it can get scratched and start to look worn. Many people view the patina as a distinctive and frequently appealing quality. However, by simply rubbing it with a soft cloth, the pre-patina brilliance and reflecting luster can be quickly restored.

Purity Of Platinum 
Platinum is 30 times more uncommon than gold, making platinum jewelry extremely rare. Our platinum is 95% pure (the other 5% is made up of alloys like iridium, palladium, and ruthenium), which makes it inherently hypoallergenic and perfect for people with sensitive skin.

How to Maintain the Metal Luster of Platinum
It's simple. Simply immerse platinum in a mild soapy water solution, let it sit for a while, and then scrub it with a delicate brush.

Platinum is a precious metal that is often used in jewelry, including rings. It is a dense, white metal that is known for its durability and resistance to tarnish. It is also hypoallergenic, making it a good choice for people with sensitive skin.

Platinum is a popular choice for engagement rings and wedding bands because it is strong and long-lasting. It is also more expensive than other precious metals, such as gold, silver, and palladium.

Platinum rings are made by melting platinum and casting it into the desired shape. The metal is then worked and shaped by a jeweler to create the finished product. Platinum rings can be finished with a high polish or a matte finish, and can be combined with other metals or gemstones to create a unique design.

It's important to note that platinum rings should be cared for properly to maintain their appearance. Platinum can scratch easily, so it is recommended to store platinum rings separately from other jewelry and to handle them gently. It is also a good idea to have platinum rings professionally cleaned and polished periodically to keep them looking their best.